There were a stack of receipts that came with it when I got it. The previous owner (PO) had done a bunch of stuff to clean up the engine bay and had new exhaust put on it. He had done a really good job with the engine bay which I really liked because I am not the most detailed person, haha. The new exhaust was another thing I really liked already being done too, but I’ve had to make some tweaks to it after I lowered it. Also, I will have to fix the front sections of the exhaust on both sides because they hit occasionally after I lowered it. Life is rough as a low rider in the country. There were air shocks on the rear which has come in handy a time or two. The paint is in pretty good shape seeing how it’s probably original and has some really nice patina. The fenders and hood are a tad brighter so I am sure there was some front end damage repaired at some point in its life. The PO also installed an Edlebrock intake manifold and carb, but the original manifold and one barrel carb came with it.
During the lowering of it and issues with the tires, I removed the SS hubcaps that came with it. I tried them black but thought the white wheels seemed to fit the look. Once I picked up the trim rings and spider caps, the look came together. I was able to pick up some skirts which I will eventually figure out how to match to the paint. The paint has pretty good patina right now and painting it would take some money not in the budget so that is not really on the table right now. However, I have thought doing a candy and/or lace roof in pure white and laying down a heavy silver flake, and then possibly some pinstriping at select areas on the body. There isn’t much more to the exterior I’d like to do.